Crypto projects are thriving and spreading their wings in the market space. The industry is experiencing a boom that is leading to mass adoption. Some of the leading firms have started offering crypto-based services to bring more consumers and investors into the fold.
To ensure that your projects attract as many people as possible, you should go for content marketing strategies. Content marketing campaigns are what you need to dominate your space and grow your audience.
Content marketing is the process of creating and publishing digital content that marketers can use to attract an audience, build trust and brand awareness, and drive sales.
It can be challenging at first to prepare your campaign, but once you get used to observing some key rules, it becomes second nature and builds traction effortlessly.
Here’s how to write effective, engaging Amp content marketing campaigns for your crypto projects:
As a content marketer, it is your job to create compelling and engaging content for your readers. There are several dos and don’ts when writing marketing campaign for cryptos which can help you in achieving this goal. We’ve put together a few tips that will help you get started.
- Talk about educating the reader, not about maximizing profits and making money. In order to ensure that your campaign gets approved and helps you build trust, the focus should be on informing and educating the audience. It also helps build your brand and community, which leads to a better product or service.
- Always be original with your content creation. This is the best way of creating an impact on the readers’ mind, who will not only remember but also share it with others as well. You can do this by adding some catchy lines, expert quotes that will provoke thoughts among them and also encourage them to get engaged in reading further details of that particular section or topic.
- Avoid any language that explicitly encourages people to take financial action, such as invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH); “buy”, “invest”, “trade”, or “sell.” While it may be tempting to use these words in your content marketing campaigns, they are considered too promotional by many media editorial teams and could hurt your content exposure in the long run.
If you are writing about a new token or coin release, avoid using words like “purchase” or “sale” as well because they imply that someone has been tricked into buying something. If you have an ICO coming up soon then stick with words like “pre-sale” and “crowd sale”.
- You can define the advantages and benefits of your cryptocurrency. For example, you could explain how your crypto project is solving a problem in a particular industry or how it will be useful to people who experience that problem.
You should also explain why your coin is the best solution for this problem, and what makes it stand out from the competition.
By covering the advantages and benefits of specific crypto currency, it is possible to encourage engagement in a more subtle way without directly asking users what they should do next with their money (i..e buy Bitcoin!).
- The more specific the keywords in your title, the better. Keywords that are ultra-specific to you and your brand will get you much faster traction than general keywords.
For example, I have a friend who’s a CPA—a Certified Public Accountant. If he were writing content marketing campaigns for his agency, his keywords may be things like “How To Get Out Of Debt With Bitcoin” or “Debt Relief”. These are very specific to his brand and what he does as a professional.
While they’re still related to personal finance in some way (which is always good), they’re also very specific words that will help him rank higher on Google when someone types these words into the search bar.
- If you want to be a dominant force in the crypto space, don’t use salesy language. You want to be the person that people go to when they need expert financial advice or are looking for investment strategies, inspiration or motivation. You do not want to be another person talking about general topics like making money and maximizing profits, because that’s what everyone else is doing. Instead, focus on niche topics and ultra specific keywords so that you can get ranked on the first page of Google search results—and stay there!It’s important to remember that content marketing is about educating and informing your readers.
- You should also avoid general topics it would be tough to rank for these. Build your foundation as you go, starting with small, relevant pieces of content that will add value to your audience’s lives, like how-to guides or checklists on how they can use one tool they’re interested in getting into crypto trading or investing in ICOs or cryptocurrencies.
- Do include disclaimers.
Legal disclaimers are critical to include in your crypto content marketing campaign. They’re a great way to protect yourself from liability, show you’re a legitimate project, and demonstrate that you’re both transparent and trustworthy.
The first step is knowing what kinds of legal disclaimers you need (and when). While the laws vary by country, there are two main types: general and specific. The former covers all potential risks related to your business or product; the latter covers only certain circumstances set forth in the contract agreement between parties involved with said business or product.
Here is a disclaimer you can copy and add to your Amp campaigns.
Disclaimer: The Information provided on this page does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and it should not be treated as such. This content is the opinion of a third party and this site does not recommendthat any specific cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held, or that any crypto investment should be made. The Crypto market is high risk, with high-risk and uproven projects. Readers should do their own research and consult a professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions.